Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm having a big sale!

I'm have a big pattern and supplies sale to raise money for our dear doggie, Grace! She's a beautiful dog with the sweetest personality. She's a very gentle, loving dog with polka dotted feet! She's only 9 yrs. old!
She has a mass that needs removing really soon, so I have to raise $450 to save her! I will do it no matter what!
So, I am having a sale on all my patterns, and crafting supplies just in time for the crafting season!
I have not been able to change the prices on my website, http://www.mulberrymemories.com/, due to some server issues, but everything is listed on EBAY and if you decide you don't want to go through Ebay, just drop me a line at mulberrymemories@aol.com, and let me know if you'd like to purchase something.
I always combine shipping and no handling charges!
Thanks so much!
Oh, and I'm still working on orders hoping to be finished really soon!
Here's my Ebay Store!

No comments: