Wednesday, September 13, 2017

I am giving this beautiful 8 inch tall fabric pumpkin away!! 
All you have to do is go to mulberrymemories on Facebook and LIKE the page! If you share it too, you get 2 entries!
I appreciate the likes on the photo, but get entered for the drawing, you have to like the page!! 
ALSO for Blog visitors, if you leave me a comment here, I prefer a nice one, you get another entry!!
 Thanks so much everyone!! You're the best!

https://www.facebook.com/mulberrymemories/?pnref=story

7 comments:

reneezjourney said...

Hello Becky,
I love all your creative work! Love all the different ornies and how you use them in the Christmas trees! You have a true God given gift!

Anonymous said...

This pumpkin is beautiful and would be perfect for my fall decor. I hope I win!

reneezjourney said...

I am the first comment and realized you might need my name for the giveaway to be entered. My name is Renee Weber

The Rusty Thimble said...

I am here, What a beautiful pumpkin, I will share on FB, heck I have not blogged in over a year? I need to get my act together
Brenda

MulberryMemories said...

thanks everybody!! We're getting close!!! Brenda, get on it girl!! But I bet it's been a nice break but your fans miss you!

MulberryMemories said...

I also need to know who 'anonymous' is so I can credit your name.

Anonymous said...

I love everything you Do!

<3 Love you lady <3

Kristy <3