Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy 2009 for us all!

I've been gone a while but the new year came and is in full swing!

I'm finding it hard to get back to work and have not gotten all my sorting and cleaning done. I really need to clean my craft room to get back to work!

So, for this year, I'm going to write some new patterns, try to have lots of new items, and keep this blog updated better than I did last year!

Christmas was wonderful here this year. Not a lot of money to spend and I think that's why it was so much better!

My apologies to all who have come here to find nothing new! That's really bad, right? So sorry for that!

Drop me a line and inspire me to get going!!! Have a great day!!! It's suppose to be 80 here in Oklahoma today! Then, as they say, the bottom falls out!
Becky

No comments: